Mereen-Johnson’s material handling and Rip Navigator Optimizing Systems are designed to provide increased production, better feeding accuracy, detailed production reporting, improved lumber yield, higher profits, and greater operator safety.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Multiple point laser measurement, Light Curtain through feed scanner or high end, multiple technology scanners.
- Full range material handling from simple, manual systems to fully automated systems.
- Detailed reporting capability.
- Now available in both RH and LH versions
- Dependable, durable and accurate.
- Accurately measure and track board width, length, sweep, wane, knots or other defects, based on the right level of scanning technology to meet your needs.
- Built to meet your individual production and floor space capacities.
- Get the information you need to make better production, vendor, and management decisions.
See Rip Navigator Scout In Action
NEW! Rip Navigator Tracker
Click Here to See Tracker in Action
A Full Featured Rip Optimizing System in a compact,
affordable package. Ideal for small shops! Contact
your Mereen-Johnson Sales Representative today
for all the details on this exciting new product.