Customer Service and Parts Representative -- Location: Minneapolis, MN
This position is responsible for insuring that customers receive the best parts and service possible through the timely processing of orders, problem resolution, and general parts sales activities.
The Customer Service & Parts Representative can be based in either our Minneapolis, Minnesota office or our Webster, South Dakota plant. On site paid training program runs 2 – 4 months depending on background and experience. Annual compensation will be based upon experience. Full benefits package including health, dental, life and 401k retirement program.
This position requires someone with strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong troubleshooting ability and skill in problem analysis and resolution required. Knowledge of Epicor software and Mereen-Johnson equipment and parts extremely beneficial, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customers with efficient and accurate parts and information.
- Deals effectively with customer inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinates all customer parts functions – parts and documentation.
- Coordinates the flow of parts orders.
- Works with customers on the phone to solve their equipment problems.
- Uses the “M2K” computer system efficiently and processes quotations, including: use of follow-up quotation module, processing orders and updating pricing, etc.
- Reviews “Critical Spare Parts” list for accuracy.
- Tracks deliveries to customer as needed.
- Cultivates a professional and courteous telephone manner while exhibiting interest and concern for the customer’s needs.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Post high school education in a related field or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in a related field
Essential Skills, Job Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Skill in troubleshooting machinery problems, skill in problem analysis and resolution
- Skill interfacing with the Sale, Engineering, and Manufacturing Departments
- Good communication skills, writing skills
- Well organized, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Mereen-Johnson equipment
- Knowledge of Epicor/M2K
- Bilingual, English and Spanish a plus
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO ASUTTON@MEREEN-JOHNSON.COM